ExoQuick ULTRA benefits
- Even cleaner: reduces carryover of albumins by 75% and immunoglobulins by 40% more than other methods, including ultracentrifugation and competitive kits.
- Higher yields – isolate more EVs per standard input volume than competitive and ultracentrifuge kits.
- Better biomarker detection – See what’s been lost when you increase the sensitivity of EV biomarker detection up to 11-fold (CD9) and 8-fold (CD81)
- Fast – Requires less than 20 minutes of hands-on time, including a convenient column-based format for cleaning.
- Cost-effective – save money with each reaction compared to what you will spend with a competitor’s kit
Uncompromising EV insulation delivers higher yields and cleaner setups
Building on our years of exosome experience, the SBI team has taken ExoQuick extracellular vesicle (EV) isolation technology to new performance peaks with ExoQuick ULTRA for serum and plasma. While many EV insulation methods require you to choose between high yields, simple protocols, clean preps, and low costs, ExoQuick ULTRA can deliver on all of these fronts for uncompromising EV prep.
Important for intercellular communication in both normal physiology and disease states such as cancer, EV biology is a rapidly growing field. However, obtaining electric vehicles for in vivo and ex vivo studies can be challenging. Ultracentrifugation has been considered the gold standard for exosome isolation, but the method is time-consuming, requires large sample volumes, and requires access to specialized equipment.
Furthermore, UC does not isolate the cleanest exosome preparations that it was once thought to produce. Other commercial kit methods are faster and easier than ultracentrifugation, but still include carryover protein that can cause an overestimation of EV amount and can interfere with protein-sensitive studies such as mass spectrometry.
Fortunately, the SBI team is never content with good enough and has continued to improve our ExoQuick technology. Now with our latest generation of ExoQuick, ExoQuick ULTRA, you no longer have to compromise between performance, purity, speed, simple protocol, and price. With as little as 250 μL of serum or plasma and our ExoQuick ULTRA kit, you can isolate high-quality electric vehicles for a wide range of downstream applications, such as Western blotting, mass spectrometry, NGS sequencing, exosome labeling, and in vivo / exosome supply ex vivo.